Jillian O’Hara, M.S., has over 30 years of combined experience as a professionally certified Life Coach, Theta Healer, NLP Practitioner and Clairvoyant.
What happens during a session with Jillian?
95% of your behavior is determined and driven by the Subconscious Mind. Bottom line: Jillian pulls limiting beliefs from your Subconscious Mind and replaces them with empowering beliefs. The result: an increase in the quality of your life.
How does she do that?
In a session, using the Theta Brain Wave to connect with Spirit and drawing on her intuition, Jillian combines Life Coaching, ThetaHealing™ and NLP; they are all personal growth techniques which focus on changing subconscious beliefs and feelings. These methods facilitate you in letting go of past traumas, upsets and fears. They change fundamental core fractures and hidden operating systems that have been impacting you and holding you back most of your life. After a session, freed from an undertow of negativity, you will find yourself embracing new and empowering ways of approaching your life that you perhaps had previously not even conceived of.
What is possible out of a session with Jillian:
- Attract and keep a compatible, loving partner who honors, respects and values you
- Deepen your spiritual awareness, connection and understanding
- Resolve traumas and emotional issues
- Cope more effectively with stress, strain and anxiety
- Learn to calm fears, doubts and worries, thereby living more fully in your Personal Power
- Strengthen trust in yourself and begin the process of believing the Universe is supporting you
- Become familiar with your unique gifts and strengths
- Act on what inspires you even when you are afraid
- Enhance your inner ability to connect to your wisdom while weaving balance, harmony and inner peace into the very fabric of your life
- Identify your true purpose in life and take the steps to pursue it
- Experience a balanced, healthy relationship with food
- Treat yourself with grace, compassion, mercy, be benevolent and forgiving of your self
Mary, a social worker, reports “one hour with Jillian is like having six sessions with a therapist.”
Jillian is in the process of updating her website, which will be full of detailed useful information. Meanwhile, if you would like to find out more about her work or to schedule a session,